At the Apple California Streaming event, Apple officially announced that iOS 15 will be releasing to all compatible devices on September 20th.
iOS 15 brings plenty of new features such as Focus, new Messages features, a redesigned Safari, and much more.
iOS 15 is compatible with all the same devices as iOS 14 and iOS 13, so if your device runs iOS 14 or iOS 13, you can upgrade to iOS 15.
Devices compatible with iOS 15:
- iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max
- iPhone 13 mini and iPhone 13
- iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 12 mini and iPhone 12
- iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 11
- iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7 and 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s and 6s Plus
- iPhone SE (2nd Generation)
- iPhone SE (1st Generation)
- iPod touch (7th Generation)