iOS 15.0.1 is now available to download for all compatible iPhone and iPod touch models. This update fixes the issue where Apple Watch wouldn’t unlock iPhone 13 while wearing a face mask.
iOS 15.0.1 is compatible with all the same devices as iOS 14 and iOS 13, so if your device runs iOS 14 or iOS 13, you can upgrade to iOS 15. You can find out what model iPhone or iPod touch you have by navigating to Settings > General > About and you’ll see your device model under “Model Name”.
- iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max
- iPhone 13 mini and iPhone 13
- iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 12 mini and iPhone 12
- iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 11
- iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7 and 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s and 6s Plus
- iPhone SE (2nd Generation)
- iPhone SE (1st Generation)
- iPod touch (7th Generation)
You can install iOS 15.0.1 by navigating to Settings > General > Software Update and clicking the “Download and Install” button or by connecting your iPhone or iPod touch to a computer and installing the update via iTunes or Finder (macOS Catalina and later).