Apple have released iOS 13.4.1 to all iPhone and iPod touch devices.
iOS 13.4.1 fixes several issues from iOS 13.4:
- Fixes an issue where devices running iPadOS 13.4 could not participate in FaceTime calls with devices running iOS 9.3.6 and earlier or OS X El Capitan 10.11.6 and earlier
- Addresses an issue on iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation) and iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation) where the torch may not have turned on after tapping the Torch button in Control Centre or on the Lock screen
- Addresses a bug in the Settings app where choosing Bluetooth from the quick actions menu on the Home screen would fail
iOS 13.4.1 is available now and is compatible with all of the same models currently running any other version of iOS 13. You can find out what model iPhone or iPod touch you have by navigating to Settings > General > About and you’ll see you iPhone model under “Model Name”.
- iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 11
- iPhone XS Max and iPhone XS
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7 and 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s and 6s Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPod touch (7th Generation)
You can install iOS 13.4.1 by navigating to Settings > General > Software Update and clicking the “Download and Install” button or by connecting your iPhone or iPod touch to a computer and installing the update via iTunes.