Today, Apple released the Apple Watch Series 4, the latest model, on the Apple Refurbished website. Apple Refurbished is a part of the Apple Store where you can receive discounted products due to them being second hand or leftover stock. They are, of course, cleaned, checked, and ensured that they are in working order and fit for use.
Each Apple Refurbished product you buy, according to Apple:
• undergoes full functionality testing and any defective modules identified in testing are replaced.
• is put through a thorough cleaning process and inspection.
• is repackaged (including appropriate manuals, cables, new boxes).
• includes either the Operating System originally shipped with the unit or, in some cases, a more recent version.
• is placed into a Final QA inspection prior to being added to sellable refurbished stock.
• Watch and Apple Pencil devices that require replacement parts are not included in the Apple Certified Refurbished Program.
You get a one-year limited warranty, and if you want, you can get extra coverage by getting AppleCare, which provides up to two years extra coverage. You’re also covered by Apple’s 14-day returns policy, which means you can return your product for up to 14 days for almost any reason.
In the box, you get the Watch, the Magnetic Charging Cable, and the USB Power Adapter. At the time of writing this, there are only three available on the store, so act quickly as normally Apple Refurbished items get sold quickly.
You can check out the Apple Refurbished Apple Watch selection here. You can save up to $80 with some watches! Please note that this is the US Apple Refurbished site.
Will you be picking up a Refurbished Apple Watch? Let us know below!