Today, Apple released the seventh beta of iOS 13, their newest operating system for the iPhone. iOS 13 brings some nifty new features to Apple’s operating system, such as a Dark Mode, lyrics in Apple Music, faster Face ID, High-Key Mono Portrait Photos, and more.
So, what’s new or changed inside the new iOS 13 beta 7? Well, below is a list of all of the newest features and changes that can be found inside of the sixth beta of iOS 13. Apple have added Release Notes alongside this release of iOS 13, but from the looks of it, it doesn’t seem to have many changes. This beta is running Build 17A5565b.
Please note that this article is a work in progress. It will be continually updated as we find things inside iOS 13 beta 7.
- Shortcuts Automation tab still disabled
- Emails not loading properly in Apple Mail is now resolved.
- The original Home app wallpapers, which were previously removed in Beta 6, are available to use again.
- Dark Mode toggle in Brightness controls in Control Centre has now changed to “Dark Mode” instead of “Appearance”
- Folder blur contrast is back to normal