Following the official release of iOS 13.3.1 last week, Apple have released the first beta of iOS 13.4 to all iPhone and iPod touch devices currently enrolled in the Apple Developer Program.
At the moment, it is not clear what is new in iOS 13.4 beta 1, but we will update this article if we find anything new.
- NOTE: If you are planning on installing iOS 13.4 onto an iPhone 11, 11 Pro, or 11 Pro Max, you must install it using the iOS 13 beta configuration profile provided by Apple on developer.apple.com. There is no restore images for iOS 13.4. All other iPhones are fine to restore from iOS 13.4 restore images.
- iCloud Drive folder sharing support
- New keyboard shortcuts are available in Photos on iPadOS which allow you to quickly navigate between tabs, search, and create albums. While in full screen mode you can also delete, duplicate, and enter Edit mode using a keyboard.
- New Memoji stickers (see below for the new stickers!!)
iOS 13.4 beta 1 is compatible with all of the same models currently running any other beta version of iOS 13. You can find out what model iPhone or iPod touch you have by navigating to Settings > General > About and you’ll see you iPhone model under “Model Name”.
- iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 11
- iPhone XS Max and iPhone XS
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7 and 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s and 6s Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPod touch (7th Generation)
You can install iOS 13.4 beta 1 by navigating to Settings > General > Software Update and clicking the “Download and Install” button or by connecting your iPhone or iPod touch to a computer and installing the update via iTunes. Please note that you need a paid Apple Developer account for this developer beta.