Apple have released iOS 13.3 to all iPhone and iPod touch devices.
iOS 13.3 adds the following new features:
- The ability to add communication time limits with selected people through Screen Time.
- Adds the option to remove the “Memoji” section of the emoji keyboard in iMessage, Phone, and FaceTime.
- Fixes the multitasking RAM bug that caused apps to close almost immediately after switching to another app via Multitasking.
- The Apple Watch icon now features a grey Digital Crown instead of a black one.
- Safari now supports FIDO2-compliant security keys for the use of NFC, Lightning, or USB Cables.
iOS 13.3 is available now and is compatible with all of the same models currently running any other version of iOS 13. You can find out what model iPhone or iPod touch you have by navigating to Settings > General > About and you’ll see you iPhone model under “Model Name”.
- iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 11
- iPhone XS Max and iPhone XS
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7 and 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s and 6s Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPod touch (7th Generation)
You can install iOS 13.3 by navigating to Settings > General > Software Update and clicking the “Download and Install” button or by connecting your iPhone or iPod touch to a computer and installing the update via iTunes.