Apple have released the third beta of iOS 13.4 to all iPhone and iPod touch devices currently enrolled in the Apple Developer Program.
iOS 13.4 beta 1 brought several new features and changes to iOS, including iCloud Drive file sharing, new Memoji stickers, and more, and iOS 13.4 beta 2 brought new languages and QuickType capabilities.
Below is what is new in iOS 13.4 beta 3:
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Settings app to quit unexpectedly after a user viewed specific app settings and then returned to the main Settings page.
- Fixed an issue where Photos might not sync as expected to Apple Watch.
- A new “OS Recovery” mode has been added, which allows you to restore iOS/iPadOS, very similar to the “Internet Recovery” mode on Mac.
iOS 13.4 beta 3 is compatible with all of the same models currently running any other beta version of iOS 13. You can find out what model iPhone or iPod touch you have by navigating to Settings > General > About and you’ll see you iPhone model under “Model Name”.
- iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 11
- iPhone XS Max and iPhone XS
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7 and 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s and 6s Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPod touch (7th Generation)
You can install iOS 13.4 beta 3 by navigating to Settings > General > Software Update and clicking the “Download and Install” button or by connecting your iPhone or iPod touch to a computer and installing the update via iTunes. Please keep in mind that you need a paid Apple Developer account for this developer beta